Love: “If you wish to be loved, love.” Seneca
Modern Blackened Silver & 18k Gold Diamond Heart Ring – Love is Love is Love is a Big Heart Ring
You have an authentic style that gravitates towards bold, eccentric jewelry with an artisan flare. Capture the essence of modern luxury with this contrasting blackened silver and 18k gold diamond heart ring. The grand style of this large diamond heart statement ring is at its best while sipping cocktails during happy hour or passing the dinner rolls to the left - or is it the right? Everything you do will be more fun and beautiful with this striking and modern forever love heart ring.
You’ve Got A Big Heart and the Ring to Prove it - The Sanguine Heart Jewelry Collection
Your jewelry means something to you. You like to invest in well designed and high-quality jewelry that has a meaningful message. The Sanguine Heart Jewelry Collection uniquely fuses the refined and tasteful style of modern design with ancient philosophy. Inspired by Seneca’s famous quote: "If you wish to be loved, love." - the sanguine heart reminds us that simplicity is luxury and that the love of another should never been taken for granted. You will feel beautiful and confident wearing these cheerfully optimistic and timeless heart jewelry designs.
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- Large diamond heart ring
- High quality handcrafted oxidized sterling silver, gold and diamond modern heart ring
- Two-tone metal: oxidized blackened sterling silver and 18k gold cast and hand fabricated
- 6 Individually handset round brilliant diamonds | vs quality | carat total weight 0.18
- Measurements: Ring, 25mm x 47.5mm x 9.5 • Ring shank: 7.5mm
- Due to the environment, natural wear and climate, the oxidized black patina on your piece will evolve over time. It will not stay perfectly black forever. You can expect it to most likely transition into a soft warm gray color
- Arrives in a proprietary Seneca box and ribbon along with custom designed luxury jewelry pouch and corresponding literature
- 100% Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- Which size is right for you? When ordering wider rings, such as this, we suggest ordering up a half size larger than your normal ring size
- Please refer to the ring size chart to ensure that you order the correct size.
- If this is a gift and you are not sure of your friend or loved one’s size – we understand! We are more than happy to expedite an exchange for the appropriate size.
- If your size is not listed on the drop-down menu, please contact us directly and we will gladly accommodate your sizing needs.
What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Size Charts
CUFF SIZE CHART:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
RING SIZE CHART:
To convert from EU to US sizes, please see below. To determine your ring size, measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold.
Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to the EU ring sizing.
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size.
Presently, we offer rings in four standard sizes online. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu please contact us through the Contact Us page and we can make arrangements to special order your specific size. Contact Us.