Friendship: “One of the most beautiful qualities of friendship is to understand and to be understood.” Seneca
Unique Garnet Jewelry Bracelet for a January Birthstone
Our unique garnet jewelry bracelet is for a January birthstone (garnet) and is also a beautiful symbol of friendship. This elegant heirloom bracelet with modern style is handset with 67 stunning garnet stones - bringing you joy and beauty for years to come. And if you are fortunate enough to receive this 18k gold custom made garnet jewelry cuff as a gift then find peace in knowing that you have made a difference in someone’s life by being a good friend.
18k Gold Heirloom January Birthstone Garnet Jewelry Bracelet - The Jubilee Talis Cuff Collection
The 18k gold Jubilee Talis Cuff bracelet with authentic garnets is a modern-day luxury talisman bracelet with classic and timeless appeal. Elegant and modern, this heirloom garnet split back, slip-on style cuff bracelet is the perfect jewelry gift of a lifetime for celebrating a January birthday (January birthstone is garnet), a wedding anniversary - or an important friendship. This custom gemstone bracelet is striking on its own and stunning as a bracelet stack when combined with other Seneca bracelets.
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- Timeless and collectible custom gold bracelet
- Heirloom quality handcrafted garnet birthstone jewelry
- 18k gold cast and hand finished (available in 18k yellow, rose and white)
- 33 Individually handset 2mm round faceted garnets | genuine AAA quality
- Measurements: 4.5mm wide x 3mm thick
- Split back, slip-on style
- High polish/shiny finish
- Seneca Jewelry hallmark with signature tsavorite gemstone
- Arrives in a proprietary Seneca box and ribbon along with custom designed luxury jewelry pouch and corresponding literature
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- No clasp | each cuff is custom made to fit your wrist - see drop down menu for your wrist size
- Which size is right for you? Please refer to the size chart to ensure that you order the correct size.
- If this is a gift and you are not sure of your friend or loved one’s size – we understand! We are more than happy to expedite an exchange for the appropriate size.
- If your size is not listed on the drop-down menu, please contact us directly and we will gladly accommodate your sizing needs.
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Size Charts
CUFF SIZE CHART:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
RING SIZE CHART:
To convert from EU to US sizes, please see below. To determine your ring size, measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold.
Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to the EU ring sizing.
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size.
Presently, we offer rings in four standard sizes online. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu please contact us through the Contact Us page and we can make arrangements to special order your specific size. Contact Us.