Ambition: “When once ambition has passed its natural limits, its progress is boundless.” Seneca
18k Gold Ball Bracelet Inspires You to Reach for the Stars
You are a forward-thinking person. People respect you because you aim high and don’t settle – whether it’s the impressive goals you’ve achieved or your incredible jewelry (lol). You prefer the no fuss, clean lines of modern luxury style because it conveys a message of being organized and efficient. But you do have a sentimental side and appreciate high-quality jewelry with meaning like our high polished 18k gold ball cuff bracelet. Each round ball represents a ball of fire (a star) inspiring you to keep reaching. The Astra Cuff makes you feel emotionally connected while looking chic and confident as you align yourself with the stars!
18k Gold Ball Cuff is a Modern Bracelet with Timeless Style - The Astra Collection
Seneca's Astra Collection consists of timeless jewelry pieces that are chic, bold and modern while giving the slightest nod to the irreverence of punk and grit. The Astra Jewelry Collection conveys the aspirational message to go beyond the realm of what you think you can achieve, and you will be greatly rewarded. The Astra Collection is inspired by the Seneca quote "When once ambition has passed its natural limits, its progress is boundless."
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Heirloom quality handcrafted contemporary gold ball cuff bracelet
- Timeless and collectible fine jewelry cuff bracelet
- 18k gold cast and hand finished (available in 18k yellow, rose and white)
- Measurements: 68mm x 48mm outside diameter | balls 6.5mm diameter
- Split back for slip-on style
- Seneca Jewelry hallmark with signature tsavorite gemstone
- Arrives in a proprietary Seneca box and ribbon along with custom designed luxury jewelry pouch and corresponding literature
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exceptions apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- No clasp | each cuff is custom made to fit your wrist - see drop down menu for your wrist size
- Which size is right for you? Please refer to the size chart to ensure that you order the correct size.
- If this is a gift and you are not sure of your friend or loved one’s size – we understand! We are more than happy to expedite an exchange for the appropriate size.
- If your size is not listed on the drop-down menu, please contact us directly and we will gladly accommodate your sizing needs.
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Size Charts
CUFF SIZE CHART:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
RING SIZE CHART:
To convert from EU to US sizes, please see below. To determine your ring size, measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold.
Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to the EU ring sizing.
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size.
Presently, we offer rings in four standard sizes online. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu please contact us through the Contact Us page and we can make arrangements to special order your specific size. Contact Us.