Trust: “Time discovers truth.” Seneca
18k Gold Woven Herringbone Cuff Bracelet for Classic and Timeless Style
You want to invest in a timeless gold cuff bracelet, but you want to make sure you invest in a piece of jewelry that is high quality and means something to you. This 18k gold woven herringbone cuff bracelet is a luxurious heirloom cuff designed to last a lifetime. When you slip it on – right away – you will feel the dense gold weight, its custom fit for your wrist, and the quality craftsmanship - which is exactly why women feel this classic and desirable design is simply the best. Much like its special meaning that trust is earned over time, this cuffs timeless and classic beauty will make you feel special and will be with you until the end of time.
18k Gold Herringbone Cuff Bracelet for an Anniversary Present - The Trenza Gold Cuff Is a Symbol of Trust
The18k Gold Woven Trenza Cuff was originally designed by Sarah Jane as a special anniversary cuff bracelet to celebrate she and her husband's 10th wedding anniversary. The classic cuff style symbolizes their special bond and commitment. She designed the gold slip-on-style herringbone cuff to layer with the Jubilee Talis Cuff with diamonds which she also designed for the same occasion (there was a lot to celebrate)!
Trenza - Time Honored Jewelry Designed and Handcrafted to Last Forever
Your jewelry means something to you. You like to invest in well designed and high-quality jewelry that has a meaningful message. The Trenza Jewelry Collection connects you with a simple, yet elegant herringbone braid pattern that dates back 30,000 years. The Trenza Collection is jewelry with meaning which is deeply rooted in the value of time and trust. Enjoy this classic and timeless woven jewelry design motif which endures all design trends. The Trenza Jewelry Collection is inspired by the Seneca quote “Time discovers truth.”
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- Timeless and collectible fine jewelry gold open cuff bracelet
- Heirloom quality handcrafted gold cuff bracelet
- Split back for slip-on style | no clasp
- 18k gold cast and hand finished (available in 18k yellow, rose and white)
- Available in high polish/shiny or brushed/matte finish
- Measurements: 6.5mm wide
- Seneca Jewelry hallmark with signature tsavorite gemstone
- Arrives in a proprietary Seneca box and ribbon along with custom designed luxury jewelry pouch and corresponding literature
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- No clasp | each cuff is custom made to fit your wrist - see drop down menu for your size
- Which size is right for you? Please refer to the size chart to ensure that you order the correct size.
- If this is a gift and you are not sure of your friend or loved one’s size – we understand! We are more than happy to expedite an exchange for the appropriate size.
- If your size is not listed on the drop-down menu, please contact us directly and we will gladly accommodate your sizing needs.
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Size Charts
CUFF SIZE CHART:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
RING SIZE CHART:
To convert from EU to US sizes, please see below. To determine your ring size, measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold.
Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to the EU ring sizing.
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size.
Presently, we offer rings in four standard sizes online. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu please contact us through the Contact Us page and we can make arrangements to special order your specific size. Contact Us.