Wisdom: “No woman was ever wise by chance.” Seneca
A Luxurious Piece of Moonstone Jewelry to Celebrate your Mental Mojo
Curiosity and ambition are what make you wise. Your curiosity has taught you to 1) listen and 2) listen with an open mind. Your ambition has given you the endurance to put forth the due diligence necessary to find the knowledge you are seeking. Celebrate your mental mojo while wearing the large 18k gold cabochon moonstone bracelet. A timeless and elegant gold heirloom cuff to remind you to always be open to learning.
Large Moonstone Cuff - Because You are Wise Beyond your Years - The Jubilee Talis Cuff Collection
The large 18k gold Grand Jubilee Talis Cuff with natural cabochon moonstone is a modern-day luxury talisman bracelet with classic and timeless appeal. The large “Grand” style bracelet is a palpable step up in both stone size and overall scale from our classic heirloom Jubilee Talis Cuff. Merging the elegance of the classic tennis bracelet with the bravura of modern lifestyles; this heirloom 18k gold cabochon moonstone split back, slip-on style bangle is the perfect jewelry gift of a lifetime for celebrating a June birthday (June birthstone is moonstone), a wedding anniversary - or an important rite of passage - or one for each! Touted as a “forever contemporary classic,” this thin gold cuff bracelet is stunning worn on its own, or as a jaw dropping bracelet stack for our avid collectors.
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Timeless and collectible fine jewelry gold cuff bracelet
- Heirloom quality handcrafted moonstone cuff bracelet
- 18k gold cast and hand finished (available in 18k yellow, rose and white)
- 44 Individually handset 3mm round cabochon moonstones | genuine AAA quality
- Measurements: 5.5mm wide x 3mm thick
- Split back, slip-on style
- High polish/shiny finish
- Seneca Jewelry hallmark with signature tsavorite gemstone
- Arrives in a proprietary Seneca box and ribbon along with custom designed luxury jewelry pouch and corresponding literature
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error
- 14-day return policy*
- Free domestic shipping
- Which size is right for you?
- No clasp | each cuff is custom made to fit your wrist - see drop down menu for your wrist size
- Please refer to the size chart to ensure that you order the correct size.
- If this is a gift and you are not sure of your friend or loved one’s size – we understand! We are more than happy to expedite an exchange for the appropriate size.
- If your size is not listed on the drop-down menu, please contact us directly and we will gladly accommodate your sizing needs.
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Size Charts
CUFF SIZE CHART:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
RING SIZE CHART:
To convert from EU to US sizes, please see below. To determine your ring size, measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold.
Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to the EU ring sizing.
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size.
Presently, we offer rings in four standard sizes online. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu please contact us through the Contact Us page and we can make arrangements to special order your specific size. Contact Us.