Confidence: “What you think of yourself is much more important than what others think of you.” Seneca
18k Tourmaline Bracelet - “Go Confidently in the Direction of Your Dream” - Thoreau
Thoreau and Seneca left us with many golden nuggets of wisdom. One such nugget is recognizing that in order to achieve your dreams you must have confidence. The 18k gold Jubilee Talis Cuff, a green Tourmaline Bracelet, is a beautiful piece of custom made green stone jewelry, as well as an elegant source of inspiration to believe in yourself. We call this green gemstone bracelet our “confidence cuff.” Delight in 67 faceted green tourmalines catching light as they dance around your wrist, gently reminding you that you are a smart, beautiful and talented gift from God to us all. In order to succeed, you must believe in yourself.
Elegant & Inspiring Tourmaline Bracelet | Tourmaline Jewelry - Jubilee Talis Cuff Collection
The 18k gold Jubilee Talis Cuff bracelet with authentic green tourmaline is a modern-day luxury talisman bracelet with classic and timeless appeal. Merging the elegance of the classic tennis bracelet with the bravura of modern lifestyles; this heirloom 18k gold green stone bracelet is a wonderful jewelry gift of a lifetime for celebrating an October birthday, an achievement, a wedding anniversary - or an important rite of passage - or one for each! Touted as a “forever contemporary classic,” this green semi precious stone jewelry cuff is stunning worn on its own, or as a mixed gemstone bracelet stack for our avid collectors.
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Timeless and collectible fine jewelry gold cuff bracelet
- Heirloom quality handcrafted green tourmaline gold cuff bracelet
- 18k gold cast and hand finished (available in 18k yellow, rose and white)
- 67 Individually handset 2mm round faceted green tourmaline | genuine AAA quality
- Measurements: 4.5mm wide x 3mm thick
- Split back, slip-on style
- High polish/shiny finish
- Seneca Jewelry hallmark with signature tsavorite gemstone
- Arrives in a proprietary Seneca box and ribbon along with custom designed luxury jewelry pouch and corresponding literature
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- No clasp | each cuff is custom made to fit your wrist - see drop down menu for your wrist size
- Which size is right for you?
- Please refer to the size chart to ensure that you order the correct size.
- If this is a gift and you are not sure of your friend or loved one’s size – we understand! We are more than happy to expedite an exchange for the appropriate size.
- If your size is not listed on the drop-down menu, please contact us directly and we will gladly accommodate your sizing needs.
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Size Charts
CUFF SIZE CHART:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
RING SIZE CHART:
To convert from EU to US sizes, please see below. To determine your ring size, measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold.
Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to the EU ring sizing.
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size.
Presently, we offer rings in four standard sizes online. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu please contact us through the Contact Us page and we can make arrangements to special order your specific size. Contact Us.